Below you will find forms for Student Organizations.
1. Deposit Slip
2. Event/Activity Participation Report
3. Event/Programming Proposal Form
4. Faculty Advisor Manual
5. Registration & Renewal Forms
6. Request to Fundraise
7. Room Request Form
8. Constitution Template
9. Expense Sheet Template
10. Student Organization Manual
11. Meeting Notes
What forms do I need.....
1. If I am starting/renewing a student organization?
Forms 4, 5, 8 and 10. Forms 5 and 8 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities in order to make your group official for each academic year.
2. If I want to know what rights a student organization has?
Form 10 explains student organization policies, procedures, rights and responsibilities. If you require any clarification or have any questions, please contac the Office of Student Activities.
3. If I am planning a fundraiser?
Forms 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. Forms 3, 6 and 7 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities before the event takes place. Form 1 and your money must be submitted to the Business Office in the Classroom/Administration Building no later than 48 hours after your fundraiser. Form 2 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities shortly after your event takes place.
4. If I want to reserve a room for a meeting, speaker, event, etc.?
Forms 3 and 7. Forms 3 and 7 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities at least two weeks before the event meeting/event takes place.
5. For a regular meeting?
Forms 1 and 9. Both forms should be turned in to the Office of Student Activities shortly after each meeting takes place.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Student Activities at 330-675-8860.