Below you will find forms for Student Organizations.
1. Deposit Slip
2. Event/Activity Participation Report
3. Event/Programming Proposal Form
4. Faculty Advisor Manual
5. Registration & Renewal Forms
6. Request to Fundraise
7. Room Request Form
8. Constitution Template
9. Expense Sheet Template
10. Student Organization Manual
11. Meeting Notes
What forms do I need.....
1. If I am starting/renewing a student organization?
- Forms 4, 5, 8 and 10. Forms 5 and 8 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities in order to make your group official for each academic year.
2. If I want to know what rights a student organization has?
- Form 10 explains student organization policies, procedures, rights and responsibilities. If you require any clarification or have any questions, please contac the Office of Student Activities.
3. If I am planning a fundraiser?
- Forms 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. Forms 3, 6 and 7 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities before the event takes place. Form 1 and your money must be submitted to the Business Office in the Classroom/Administration Building no later than 48 hours after your fundraiser. Form 2 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities shortly after your event takes place.
4. If I want to reserve a room for a meeting, speaker, event, etc.?
- Forms 3 and 7. Forms 3 and 7 must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities at least two weeks before the event meeting/event takes place.
5. For a regular meeting?
- Forms 1 and 9. Both forms should be turned in to the Office of Student Activities shortly after each meeting takes place.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Student Activities at 330-675-8860.