Welcome to the Office of Career Services at Kent State University at Trumbull.
Students enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent Campus Career Services Center. Online help is available with career and major selection, resume writing, interviewing, and locating jobs and internships posted by local and regional employers to our Experience Job & Internship Board. Kent Campus career counselors are also available by phone or in person during daily drop-in hours, Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Online help is available with:
- Kent Campus Career Services Center
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Job & Internship Search Strategies
- KSU Experience Job & Internship Board (for Ohio internships and professional positions)
Students in need of career advising at Kent State Trumbull may visit Student Services to meet with the Career Services advisor:
Nicolette M. Fenlock, M.S.Ed.
Enrollment Management and Student Services
330-675-8847 | email@example.com
- Campus Works(to accept on-campus job offers)
- Electronic Job Board (Updated 7-31-2014)
- Internship Opportunities (Updated 5-6-2014)
- Job Fairs (Updated 5-6-2014)
- Ohio Means Jobs: Website
- Ohio Means Jobs: Postings (Updated 7-31-2014)
- Volunteer Opportunities (Updated 7-8-2014)
Are you or your company interested in recruiting candidates from the Trumbull or Kent campuses?
For Trumbull Campus recruiting:
- Email your job, internship or volunteer opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? Contact Nicolette Fenlock at 330-675-8847 or email@example.com.
- Email your job/internship posting (or questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org.