Trumbull News Detail
Call for female scholarship applicants! Learn more here!Posted Jan. 18, 2012
The Trumbull County Women's History Committee is now accepting applications for its 2012 scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered eligible:
1. Must be a non-traditional, independent female student (age 25 or older, not living with parents) and of sophomore or higher standing.
2. Must be a full time student enrolled in a state accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Must be a resident of Trumbull County.
4. Must have a 3.00 grade point average or higher.
5. Must include OFFICIAL GRADE TRANSCRIPTS.
6. Must include a statement of financial need.
7. Must submit completed application and personal/professional goal statement by Friday, March 2, 2012.
Additionally, applicants must submit a brief description of their goals and financials needs along with their application. All applications must be received no later than Friday, March 2, 2012.
To learn more, contact Roz Jackson, Scholarship Chairman at 330-638-4026.
To obtain an application, click here.