Trumbull News Detail
2012 Town Hall Scholarship now seeking applicantsPosted Feb. 20, 2012
The 2012-2013 Trumbull Town Hall Scholarship is now accepting applications.
The criteria for applicants are as follows:
- Applicants must be female, 24-years old and older
- Must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled full-time (12+ hours) for the 2012 – 2013 academic year at Kent State Trumbull
- Trumbull County Resident
- At least Junior status (60+ hours earned)
- 3.0 GPA or higher (cumulative)
- Must demonstrate financial need
- 2012-2013 FAFSA on file with Kent State Trumbull by scholarship application deadline
Applicants must attach a brief statement indicating their educational achievements, future goals and any other information they may wish to share with the organization to aid in their selection. Please type and double space your statement.
Note: The scholarship check will be paid directly to the Kent State Trumbull and applicants will be asked to interview with the organization before a selection will be made
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 30, 2012 and are available by clicking here.
Please return the completed application and goal statement to:
Attn: Sarah Helmick
Kent State University at Trumbull
4314 Mahoning Avenue NW
Warren, Ohio 44483-1998