Trumbull News Detail
Fall Job Fair returns October 8Posted Aug. 5, 2013
Kent State University at Trumbull has announced it will host its annual Fall Job Fair on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Technology Building at Kent State Trumbull, 4314 Mahoning Avenue NW, Warren.
Representatives from regional business, industry and Kent State will be on hand with information about various jobs and academic opportunities.
Attendees are encouraged to bring copies of their resumes and interview attire is recommended. The event is free and open to the public.
Participants will also be able to take part in mock interviews and have resumes critiqued.
Employers or businesses wishing to learn more or take part in the event can visit http://www.trumbull.kent.edu/about/job-fair-form.cfm.
Additional information is available by contacting Anthony Zampino at 330-675-7613 or email@example.com.
A printable version of the Job Fair flier is available here.
Following is a partial list of attending vendors. Check back frequently for updates.
- At Home with Shepherd
- AVI Foodsystems, Inc.
- The Callos Company
- Comfort Keepers
- Crossroads Hospice
- Elyria Police Department
- Family Video
- Gateways to Better Living
- Independence of Portage County, Inc.
- InfoCision Management Corp.
- The Knapp Center for Childhood Development
- lia sophia
- Marco's Pizza
- Mary Kay
- Mature Services Employment & Training Solutions
- New Castle School of Trades
- New Leaf Residential Services, Inc.
- New York Life
- Ohio Army National Guard
- Ohio State Apprenticeship Council
- Primerica Financial Services
- Staff Right Services
- Technico, Inc.
- Talk4Less Ohio
- Trumbull County Children Services
- Trumbull Monument Co.
- United States Air Force Reserve
- United States Army
- ValleyCare System of Ohio
- VXI Global Solutions
- Warren Steel Holdings
- Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
- Western and Southern Life
- Windsor House, Inc.
- Zinz Construction and Restoration, Inc.
- Zinz Design & Selection Center, Inc.