Trumbull News Detail
Spring Job Fair on the docket for April 18Posted Feb. 14, 2013
Kent State University at Trumbull has announced it will host its spring Job Fair on Thursday, April 18, 2013 from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. in the Technology Building at Kent State Trumbull, 4314 Mahoning Avenue NW, Warren.
Representatives from regional business, industry and Kent State will be on hand with information about various jobs and academic opportunities.
Attendees are encouraged to bring copies of their resumes and interview attire is recommended. The event is free and open to the public.
Participants will also be able to take part in mock interviews and have resumes critiqued as well.
Employers or businesses wishing to learn more or take part in the event can visit http://www.trumbull.kent.edu/about/job-fair-form.cfm.
Additional information is available by contacting Anthony Zampino at 330-675-7613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A printable version of the Job Fair flier is available here.
A partial list of attending vendors follows. Please check back frequently for updates.
- Aim NationaLease
- The Anderson-DuBose Company
- AVI Foodsystems
- Best Buy
- The Callos Companies
- Chase Bank
- Cintas Corporation
- Color 3 Embroidery, Inc.
- Comfort Keepers
- Cornerstone Home Health of NE Ohio
- Covelli Enterprises/Panera Bread
- Deaf to Work
- Family Dollar Stores
- Gateways to Better Living
- H&R Block
- The Home Savings and Loan Company
- Image One
- Independence, Inc.
- Kent State University at Trumbull Library
- Kent State University at Trumbull Workforce Development
- Launch Local, Inc.
- lia sophia jewelry
- Light House Home Health Care, LLC
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- New York Life
- Northwood Realty Services
- Ohio Army National Guard
- Primerica Financial Services
- Real Living Brokers Realty
- Revol Wireless
- Robert Half International
- Tamara Allen Independent Jamberry Nails Consultant
- Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry
- U.S. Army
- Vertex Computer Systems
- VXI Global Solutions
- Valley Care Health System
- Valley Office Solutions
- Warren Steel
- Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
- Western & Southern Financial Group
- Windsor House, Inc.
- Zinz Construction & Restoration, Inc.
- Zinz Design & Selection Center, Inc.