- Academic Advising
- Campus Tours
- Contact Admissions
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Nights
- Military Scholarships & Tuition Assistance
- Scholarship Info - General
- Scholarship Info - Available Campus Scholarships
- Scholarship Info - Available External Scholarships
- Scholarship Info - Application
- Scholarship Reception photos
- Sign MPN & Entrance Counseling
- Standards for Academic Progress
- Summer Aid Information/Request Form
- Types of Financial Aid
- Veteran Benefits
- Guest Students
- Incoming Freshmen
- Information Request Form
- Keep the Momentum
- Scholarship Info
- Senate Bill 140 (Post Secondary Option)
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Fees
- KSUTC ViewBook
Financial Aid Nights
Each year, the Kent State University at Trumbull Financial Aid Office presents informational nights at area high schools. Regardless of which college or university you choose to attend, you'll find this information helpful as you begin preparations to file for financial aid.
For first-time filers, this presentation will guide you through the process, assist in identifying federal and state programs, discuss various scholarships and provide a general overview of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
To learn more about a visit to your high school, contact your guidance office.
2012-2013 Informational Nights:
- Champion High School, January 23, 2013 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Windham High School, January 24 @ 6 p.m.
- Bristol High School, January 30 @ 6:30 p.m.