Some Reasons to Meet With an Academic Advisor:
- To ask questions about your major or program requirements.
- To talk about changing your major.
- To have a registration hold removed.
- To apply for graduation.
Checklist for Meeting with an Academic Advisor:
- Familiarize yourself with your program requirements.
- Think about and develop your own schedule prior to meeting with an academic advisor.
- Use the Class Schedule on-line to check for classes that you may need.
- Bring a copy of your roadmap to your advising meeting.
- Write down and bring a list of your questions for your advisor.
Use FlashLine To:
- Schedule classes
- Drop and add classes
- Check your final and midterm grades
- Change your major
- Review your transcript
- Review your GPS or KAPS report
- Request an official academic transcript