Reasons to Meet With an Academic Advisor:
- To ask questions about your major or program requirements.
- To have a registration hold removed.
- To apply for graduation.
Checklist for Meeting with an Academic Advisor:
- Use the Class Schedule on-line to check for classes that you may need.
- Bring a copy of your requirement sheet when you come to walk-in advising.
- Develop your own schedule prior to meeting with an academic advisor. It is important for you to familiarize yourself with your program requirements.
Use Web for Students To:
- Schedule classes
- Drop and add classes
- Check your final and midterm grades
- Review your transcript
- Review your KAPS report
- Request an official academic transcript