Honors College Forms
Listed below are links to frequently used Honors forms:
- Class Project Agreement - Create an Honors experience in association with a non-Honors course.
- Community Service Option - Create an Honors experience through a volunteer experience.
- Individual Honors Work - Contract for directed independent work in any department offering coursework at the undergraduate level.
- Internship Option - Create an Honors experience through an internship.
- Senior Honors Thesis Proposal Form - To be completed after consultation with a faculty advisor.
- Senior Honors Thesis Proposal Preparation Semester Form - Honors students may schedule a 2-credit hour thesis preparation semester, the results of which will be a thesis proposal at the end of the semester.
- Senior Honors Thesis Oral Defense Form - To be completed immediately after oral defense.
- Senior Portfolio Option - Review your work from the past four years and select artifacts that provide evidence of meeting Honors College goals.
- Study Away Honors Experience - To be completed by students in order to obtain an honors experience from their study abroad and selected domestic programs.
Applying to the Honors Program is a simple process which involves an application, essay and letter of recommendation. Having all of these pieces allow the honors coordinators to see more than just grades and standardized test scores.
Application for Current Kent State Trumbull Students
Questions regarding any of these forms should be directed to Pam Lieske at 330-675-8903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.