Associate of Applied Science - Legal Assisting Technology
Why Study Legal Assisting Technology?
- Legal Assisting (Paralegal Studies) is one of the fastest growing careers nationwide.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, legal assistants (paralegals) earned a median annual salary of $46,680 in 2010; top earning paralegals earned upwards of $74,870.
- The credits earned in the associate degree can apply to the Bachelor degree in Paralegal studies.
- Complete your degree at Kent State, a top ranked university.
Why Choose Kent State University at Trumbull?
- Our program includes an internship to develop workplace skills and gain valuable experience.
- Flexible scheduling options, friendly advising and affordable tuition.
- You may attend classes at more than one campus at one time and take advantage of evening, weekend and distance learning classes.